Now in its third edition, this dictionary is the essential guide to politics, its terminologies, ideologies and institutions. Providing authoritative and up-to-date information that is invaluable to both students and general readers, it includes:-
- Well over 500 extensive definitions.
- An understanding of the basics of political thought and theory.
- Clear, no-nonsense coverage of complex ideologies and dogmas.
- Succinct definitions of highly specialized and technical terms.
- Coverage of latest emerging ideas and terminologies within political thought.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
David Robertson is Professor of Politics in the University of Oxford and a Fellow of St. Hugh's College. His research is in constitutional politics, and the courts of the new European democracies. His book, A Dictionary of Human Rights, is published by Europa.